Wednesday, October 14, 2009

JOHNSON CANYON



Pictured here is one of the many water falls in Johnson Canyon. Carved out by the many millions of years of rushing water.

We only went an hour into the canyon this day due to the fact that we happened on it by accident.

This location is on the 'to do' list for further exploration, hopefully I'll have my replacement camera in my possession and all figured out by the time we return.

Those that travel with me know, that they will never be sure what we'll see on any given road trip. There never ever seems to be any complaints. So the adventures will continue.

2 comments:

Kristufer said...

Johnson Canyon is a great walk if you take the few hours to go all the way to the top

David M. Bull said...

That is on our 'to do' list. We discovered this site too late in the day the last time. Now I will have to wait for the new camera and a trip will follow soon afterwards.