Saturday, October 10, 2009

this is the best I can do....for now.


Yes, this is the best that I can do for now. "What is he talking about?" you ask.
Well, I was robbed this week. All my camera equipment,a garmin, dvd player(less remote which was left) and a $50.00 winter Costco coat. A winter coat from Costco you say? Yes, it was and the irony is I finally got around to replacing the zipper on it. The new metal zipper cost me more then the whole coat. I was all set for the comming winter(s). But I regress.
The biggest insult about this whole situation is the pilfering of my camera. It feels like a violation of my being. Those that know me personally, know that my camera is never too far from my side. An extension of my body. Something that I know almost as intimately as my partner.
This guy is weird- you think to yourself. Well if you ask any photographer. You'd pretty much get the same answer. They're always in the background of any gathering waiting patiently for the right moment to capture.
The best part of this whole situation is I have the disks that make this camera work on the computer. However the saddest part is the images that were on the memory card. Gone forever.

No comments: