Friday, December 18, 2009

Waiting for December 20, 2009

On December 12, I received an email from a dear friend of mine, Phyllis Wheaton, about the upcoming screening of the movie short that Alex starred in an I acted in. To say the least its been an incredibly long week of waiting. The whole family is excited about this Sunday night.

Not is it only a reason for a family outing, but we all get to share in Alexander's first foray into the world of acting. He was amazingly professional in the way he carried himself on the set for two whole days. A lot to ask for an 11 year old who has the attention span as long as his father. We each get a copy of the movie and a copy will be headed to Windsor for the grandparents.

I just read my friend Kim Wilson's blog about her daughter Bug wanting to audition for a community play. http://networkedblogs.com/p21476625 I know what she is going through, I have two performers in my household who both take what they do very serious. Bug I cannot wish you good luck but all I can say is go and break a leg!! you will do very well.

UPDATE- here is the link so that you can watch the movie (aprox 12 minutes)
just cut and paste it in your browser window http://gallery.me.com/phylliswheaton#100000

1 comment:

Keith Wilson said...

Let us know how we can get a copy Dave, I'm eager to see it to.